Acne No More Review

Acne No More Review

I have been eying the sales page of Mike Walden’s Acne No More book for a while now. I had really high expectations when I finally got my hands on the book. I always thought that this book would be the real deal.

Was I right? Read on to find out…


I was positively surprised already when I read the introduction. Mike obviously understands how human mind works. Doing the simple exercises at the beginning helps you to stay motivated throughout the program, and ensures that you actually do get clear as quickly as possible.
This shows me that Mike is really dedicated to help you get clear – not to take your moneys and run.
The chapter on what causes acne is quite shallow in my opinion. Mike does state the cause of acne correctly, but I would have liked to see him back it a bit more. On the other hand the book is all about curing acne not what causes it, so I’m sure we can forgive that.

The meat of the program

The Acne No More is truly brilliant and guaranteed to cure anybody’s acne. The system combines detox-based diets with juice fasting in a way that takes the best of both.
The program does take some discipline to follow through, but it’s well worth it.
I also liked the chapter on stress control techniques and the importance of your mental state on acne and health in general. There are numerous of books written on both subjects and obviously Mike can only scratch the surface on his book. That is not to say that you should ignore them. He gives you some very powerful tools that, if used diligently, will help you tremendously.

About Acne No More money back guarantee

Some people have said that the money back guarantee has several strings attached to it. That may be true, but here’s a secret tip for you. Acne No More by Mike Walden through a company called Clickbank. What most people don’t know is that Clickbank issues a refund very easily. In your receipt email there’s a link for requesting technical support. Click that. On the page that opens there’s a form for requesting technical support/refund. Just submit the form and you’ll get your refund. Clickbank doesn’t even ask Mike Walden about it. So you really have nothing to risk because you are guaranteed to get your money back if you don’t like the program.

Acne No More System produces fantastic results if you are ready to go through it

 It is a well written book, and it is obvious that the author Mike Walden knows what he is talking about. I just wished that I had bought this book when I was struggling to cure my acne. It would have saved me many years of trial and error and thousands of dollars

Are you serious about curing your acne and are willing to do whatever it takes? If you are Acne No More gives you simple and step-by-step instructions on how to do it.
Like all the real cures this does take some effort, dedication and persistence from your side to produce the results.But for those who are ready and willing to follow it through it delivers excellent results.

 






No comments: